Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Plum Island Part II

August 28, 2014 

I went to Plum Island yesterday and decided to share my photos from the trip. For my girlfriends and I, Plum Island is really our ‘happy place.’ 

Plum Island Daytime
We arrived at five o'clock. 

photo-4
I love this little's guy shell. My iPhone doesn't do the colors justice, but basically his shell made me think of the my little pony hair trend. 

IMG_0898-4
I wish I could live in one of those houses. 

Plum Island Sunset
The sunsets are words beyond gorgeous at Plum Island. 

Me at Plum Island
Just me having extremely intelligent thoughts while I stare thoughtfully out into the ocean lol.

Stay tune for tomorrow's post. Hint: it's located in Massachusetts and is an awesome place to walk!

Parker River National Wildlife Refuge
6 Plum Island Tpke
Newburyport, Massachusetts 01950
#978-465-5753

My Social Media 
Twitter: https://twitter.com/danca_l
Instagram: http://instagram.com/wickedblogger20

No comments:

Post a Comment