Wednesday, January 6, 2016

The Stone Corral Brewery

Germany isn't the only place I've been to in the past six months that has a love of beer.
Vermont has more craft breweries per capita than any other state in the US and on my ride home to Massachusetts on January 3rd, I got to check out one of its newest ones- the Stone Corral Brewery! 
The Stone Corral is a micro brewery that originated on a family horse ranch in Huntington, Vermont before moving to its current tap room in Richmond.They utilize local, seasonal flavors and their beers have roots in Germany, Belgium, and Britain. In 2014, they competed against 710 global breweries and cideries in the Great International Beer & Cider Competition and their 'Black Beer' won them first place for Dark Lagers: Bock-Schwarzbier-Other; their 'Latigo' awarded them second for English-Style Bitter/Scottish-Style Ale; and their 'Illusive Traveler' earned second for Fruit and Spice Ale. 

I ordered a fight of all their beers. 
My favorite beer was their Kölsch- a German pale lager. 
The best snack to munch on! 
I love the Southwestern vibes the Stone Corral has.  
I find the Vermont pace of life to be soothing for the soul. 
I'm not a resolution person, but in 2016, I want to make this quote my mantra. 

The Stone Corral Brewery 
83 Huntington Road 
Richmond, Vermont 05477 
(802)-434-5787 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
My Social Media 

No comments:

Post a Comment